F Y I
· Unusual amounts of activity in and out of the residence or unusual late night activity.
· Paranoid or unusual behaviors.
· People bringing things to trade.
· Children noticed unattended or neglected.
· Children repeatedly kept home from school.
· Unreported fires.
· Reinforced doors and windows; attempts to cover/blacken out windows.
· People burying trash in their yard or putting trash in other people's trash cans.
· Trash including solvent cans, drain cleaners, numerous over-the counter-cold medicine containers, plastic tubing, and red stained coffee filters.