Home
Dangers
Information
Statistics
Resources
Photos
Links
Site Map
Contact Info

F Y I  

What is methamphetamine or meth?

Methamphetamine, or "meth", is an extremely destructive and debilitating long-lasting nervous system stimulant drug. Meth can be smoked, snorted, injected, or taken orally.

Methamphetamine use can cause a variety of health problems including rapid and irregular heartbeat, increased blood pressure, skin sores, tooth loss, malnutrition, kidney damage, psychotic episodes, convulsions, and in some death by overdose. Meth is also known to reuce the level of dopamine a vidtal brain chemeical, which can result in parkinson's disease like symptoms.

How is meth made?

Methamphetamine is easily cooked using common household cleaners, solvents, kitchen glassware and over-the-counter cold remedies. These toxic labs can be hidden in your neighborhood. For every one pound of meth made, 7 pounds of toxic lab waste is produced. Most of this dangerous toxic waste will be dumped secretly in your community. Source: EPIC

| Dangers of Meth | | For Your Information | | Statistics |
| Resources | | Lab Photos |
| Links | | Site Map | | Contact Information | | Home |